Donate to CASAC
Donate online using a credit card or PayPal
You may donate online using a credit card on the secure PayPal website. You do not need a PayPal account to process your donation.
You’ll get an instant acknowledgement via email for your records and a great feeling knowing that you’ve helped us make a difference!
Donate by mail
You may also mail your gift to:
501 W. Third Street
Suites 3 & 4 Sprinchorn Building
Jamestown, NY 14701
You can be part of the solution!
There are many children, individuals and families in Chautauqua County, New York who are affected by alcohol, other drug or gambling related problems, either themselves or by a family member or friend. CASAC provides prevention services to help them. We strive to provide services to anyone in need regardless of their ability to pay. Contributions help us better respond to the growing number of requests from individuals and families needing help accessing recovery and getting support for difficulties stemming from the disease of addiction, such as interventions and recovery support services.
Changing existing attitudes about alcoholism and other drug addictions presents a formidable challenge. CASAC relies on contributions from foundations, corporations and individual donors for support. You can help us by making a financial contribution to CASAC.
We are a tax-exempt organization under the IRS Code 501(c)(3) and your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. A letter acknowledging your gift will be supplied for your records.
On behalf of everyone at CASAC, thank you for being part of the solution!
Other ways to help
- Annual gifts: any amount is appreciated.
- Special gifts: one time major gifts.
- Memorial gifts: remember a loved one with a special gift in their memory.
- Wills and bequests.
- Buy or sell on eBay: sign up at MissionFish.
- Search or shop online: sign up at iGive.
- Donate items from our wish list.
- Donate using PayPal.
Can you spare the cost of a drink?
- What is the price of a drink today?
- Do you really even consider the cost before you order?
- If you are in recovery, do you ever think of how much money you are saving with each drink you don’t take?
- Why not take the cost of a drink and donate that money to CASAC?
- We need your support, in any amount you can spare. Indeed, every donation helps.
- It’s amazing how those little “drinks” can add up to a lot.